Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sidekick, a real world look at a dynamic duo!


First, I'm a huge JMS fan. I'm so much of a fan that if I didn't like his book, I am unsure if I could retain journalistic integrity and post on it anyways. (This hasn't been the case yet) He's just that damn good.

And Sidekick is shaping up to be no less than another huge top seller.

What does a Sidekick do when his whole life becomes meaningless? His Hero and leader is dead. He has no money, and he's stuck with the guilt of not saving the life of his great friend. Apparently he turns to hookers and booze while desperately trying to kick start (literally) his career or find another champion of justice to cling to.

However, by the end of the first issue, there are some new opportunities that definitely give our imaginations an interesting avenue to meander down.

Pick it up and read it. It will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment